The safety and well-being of our customers, partners, and employees remain our primary focus. Our thoughts are with those directly impacted by the outbreak, and the individuals and organizations on the front-lines. We have been closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance, advice, and direction from the government, healthcare professionals in Canada, and the World Health Organization.
Sunview has taken precautionary measures and adjusted our operations to ensure the health and well-being of our employees are maintained as we remain fully operational. Some of these adjustments include:
- Limiting entry to our buildings to allow only essential personnel
- Increase in frequency of our sanitation and cleaning processes
- Internal communications stressing the importance of proper hand washing and social space
- Instructing all staff to stay home if they or anyone they are in direct contact with has experienced symptoms or COVID-19 or if they have recently traveled outside of Canada for at least two weeks
Our top priority is continuing to serve our customers and conduct “business as usual” as best we can and without interruption. Still, we realize that the situation is rapidly evolving, and we may be required to take additional action to protect our employees. We will be sure to provide you with prompt communication as the situation continues to change.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at this time if you have any questions.
President, Sunview Patio Doors, Ltd.
UPDATE TO OPERATING HOURS
During these unprecedented times of adversity and hardship, we are working hard to support one another and to make a difference. As news about coronavirus (COVID-19) grows, so does our concern for the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and their families, partners, and communities. We have implemented preventive measures to ensure that we do our part in stopping the spread of the COVID-19 virus and helping protect the most vulnerable people in our society.
- Our facilities will be operational from Mondays to Thursdays.
- Our office staff is working online from home and coming in only when required.
- Office hours are 8 am to 4 pm until further notice.
Please note that we will continue to service our clients that are still open. For these clients, please keep us informed of your changing plans so we can coordinate together.