We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant who will provide professional administrative support to the company across multiple functions and levels. The Executive Assistant will carry out day-to-day responsibilities with a commitment to continuous improvement, quality service delivery to the organization and professionalism. This will be a full-time position located in Woodbridge, ON.
- Provide accurate, organized, and efficient administrative support; collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, balance and process expense/budget reports, manage calendars/schedules, create and maintain files, and perform other administrative assignments as required
- Consistently apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (i.e. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
- Schedule and organize meetings, including preparation and co-ordination by booking the facility, pre-mail, arranging and setting up equipment, refreshments, etc. as required.
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming inquires/requests for information independently or re-direct to the appropriate person/area
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters confidentially; escalate issues where appropriate
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and must be willing and able to travel as required
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities)
- Keep others in the immediate team informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Use software programs and other tools or equipment with ease and efficiency, and provide documents/information that effectively support the needs of the team
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
- Act as back-up to other members of administrative team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Efficient time-management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Requires being a flexible and effective team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate discretion and confidence dealing with highly sensitive information
- Completion of post-secondary education (preferably in Business Administration)
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an Administrative position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sunview is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.