Brighton – Standard Series
Sunview Patio Doors' value-priced series starts with the most advanced vinyl. A high-grade resin unmatched for strength, weight reduction and freedom from wear - it will not rot, rust, pit, or blister over long periods of time. Door ships knocked down for easy transport and assembly.
- Double perimeter seals
- 4⅞" mechanically fastened vinyl frame
- Components easily installed and replaceable
- Stainless steel roller track
Durable Welded Sash
- Reinforced with steel to withstand high wind loads
- Double perimeter seal for superior air-tightness
- Adjustable nylon tandem ball-bearing rollers
- 1" sealed units for optimal thermal performance
Available in standard white and black, with an optional upgrade to satin nickel.
High-performance glazing with Low-E glass and Super Spacer® technology.
Available dimensions for Brighton:
Brighton Patio Doors meet performance standards.
Options and Upgrades
Two-position Kick Locks mount on the bottom of the operating door. Used as secondary lock when the door is closed and available in white, beige, or brown.
Twin-point Locks provide two heavy duty locking points on the door frame. Available on all hardware handles.
Enjoy a wide range of exterior colour options that feature a durable, UV stable finish.
Internal grills are available in a wide range of design styles with colours that include Flat Grills in two-tone, white, brass and pewter, Georgian Grills in two-tone and white, and Pencil Grills in white, brass and pewter.